Friday, August 05, 2005

Zeul, What have you done with Mrs Anderson?

So, while sitting in court yesterday, my mom turns to me casually and announces to me that she is a mystic. My jaw must have dropped because she put her hand on my arm and told me it was all right. I know mom is out there, but this is just plane nuts. I have heard of mystics before, and know enough to know they are odd. "A what?" A mystic she repeats. She then explains this to me as being (yeah, with crap this crazy I got her to write this down so it’s documented) "a spiritual soul (or "type" of person) who lives transcendentally, by choice, in higher planes and who occasionally visits this world where the body lives, by necessity." I am not quick on wit, but all I can respond with is "Yes mother, I know. We’ve all known this for a while."
Personal parallel-I am wanting to switch lives with people I talk to on the phone. I have always wanted to switch lives with someone up to this point. With all this crap going on in my life, I am generally content with it. I have always wanted to switch souls with other people. Every day on the phone, there are at least 2 or 3 people I’d like to swap lifes with, even if just for the day. I am pretty sure though that I would come back to this body though. Of course, I’d like to switch with someone who has money and a valid license. I’d like to find out what it’s like to have to lug my boobs around all day. I’d like to find out what it’d be like to be a pilot. I wonder if anyone would even notice if their loved one was acting a little different for a day or two. I wonder What it would be like for them to live in my skin. I wonder if it would be possible to talk with them after switching and get and give some constructive critiicism.

No comments: