Monday, August 15, 2005

Grand Theft Bonneville.

Last night, we were just trying to go to the movies. We almost got hit by a stolen car in the parking lot. It turns out that one of the pizza hut guys had his Bonneville taken. Then we almost get t boned by the same car. Then, we get to the movies and end up sitting next to the chatty mexicans. Laura ends up yelling something about sticking some shoes in someone's butt or something and the non english speaking guys shut up. As if on que, Chatty Kathy and her boyfriend sit down so that they can get comfortable for the play by play commentary they are about to give. And then the 3 girls decided to sit down in front of us. At one point, everyone around us was talking so I just burst out into full volume ranting about my life plans and crap. And then I found out I had the squeaky chair. I used that to my advantage, and I told Laura to scream at the f*#kers next to her. She declined. I squeaked and waived when Chatty Kathy looked over. I did the cough thing where you cough and say "Shut the F*#k up" thing. Then some tards threw a water balloon at me, but it did not burst. I picked it up and must have cut it with my talon, cuz it burst as I threw it. Oh the joys of living in the west end.

No comments: