Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Let me talk to your supervisor.....

Customers are idiots. Too good to follow the terms and conditions and when it doesn't go their way, they "Want to talk to YOUR supervisor right now." Unfornately, Ms Harris did not get to speak with my supervisor. She could only stay on hold for 10 minutes while my supervisor was on another call. That is sad.

Customers don't listen to you either. They just want to talk about what the fu*# ever and waste time. So I answer the phone "Thank you for calling ****. My name is Ian. May I have yours?" So many idiots, I mean customers are talking to someone else in the room and not paying any attention to the voice on the phone. "Oh, hello. What is the question?" Your name. That was a simple question. When they miss this first question, I know the call is going to be one of "those" calls. I am on the phone with this poor unprepared woman that is void of the slightest clue about her vacation. Arg....Idiots

Then there is this guy who got rear ended in his rental car. He tells me that we need to send an examiner out to look at the car. We don't do that. He has to file a claim, and in order to do that we have to send out claim forms, he has to fill them out and then send them in. "That's What I pay you for" is his response. So, there is a rental car sitting a lot in california collecting out of use charges because of some stupid old coger. How unfortunate.

No comments: