Friday, August 26, 2005

Something ain't right in the neighborhood

Mr Rogers is a sick man. I watched the show today; Laura told me that the cat is fasinated by Mr Rogers. So, we watched. Actually, I watched. The cat could have given 2 s#8ts about Mr Rogers.

There is so much anger festering in Mr Rogers that it's scary. He is blatantly pissed at having a crappy job and was grinding his teeth during half of the song he was singing about wanting to be my friend. His use of the word special was so frequent, I am sure that if we were friends he would try to touch me in my special place where my bathing suit covers.
And how about the anger is just overflowing and I know they are going to find his basement filled with dead little boys.

Watch this show. I always thought it was lame and that something was was wrong. I didn't know what it is. I still can't put my finger on it. Take 30 minutes and watch the show. I couldn't make it even 10 minutes and let me know what you think.

No comments: