Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Gansta Accord and Easy Bake Ovens

So, yesterday this woman called and her son's dog died while she was visiting her son. The son wanted to bury the dog, and it home was in Georgia. So, mumma was going to take the dead dog from Las Vegas back home to Georgia. Mumma is at the airport, and her plane is delayed by bad weather and will not be flying til the next day. So, there is a lady in the airport with a dead dog in a cooler with ice over top of him....

Alex and I were reading the paper a few years ago, and I looked at my favorite part: News of the Weird. Now, the story that caught our eye was that this 4 year old girl was walking down the street dragging her Easy Bake Oven by the cord when she got attacked by a rooster or chicken or something. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I will find out in a few days. I wonder how that little girl is doing.

Jason got his car back. Laura and I called the police and filed a report, and then I get this call from Jason. He and a friend went to a random convenience store, and saw a white Bonneville. Jason looked at the plates and realized this was his car. At this point, they followed the car and called the police. That is how Jason got his car back. Way to go with that fine detective work Henrico County. I didn't realize it was our job to find our stolen property and then call you to have you use your authority to recover the belongings. Yet, I can't drive anywhere without getting pulled if a cop is behind me....

I was going to pimp out the Accord. Va license "Gansta" :$26. Chrome ride spinner wheel covers: $40. Chopping off the roof with a chainsaw:$50. Driving a bling bling piece of ghetto cracktackular japanese rice: Priceless.

No comments: