Sunday, August 21, 2005

Excrement occurs. Then time washes it away. Just like the bodies in the harbor.

Another glorious day outside and I am at work. I am glad to be here yamotosan. I am glad not to be outside; I was outside earlier and it was as hot as Satan's scrotum out there. I can't wait til winter. I like it when it is as cold as a witches teet out there and I can cut glass with my nipples. Yup, It still looks hot outside. I do like watching the clouds outside. I just used to not even be still long enough to do so. Like I figured I would have time to watch clouds in my old age. Which is apparently what I am doing. (Imitation of Harry Cary as done by Will Ferrel starts) I am wondering if i stare at the clouds long enough if a puppy will jump out and scare me. I'd probably wet myself...

No comments: