Sunday, August 28, 2005

Who's Pickin the chicken?

I am wanting to go ahead and call up the place I work at and talk with Rachel. I am watching some movie my dad gave us called KOYa something and there are no charactors or anything. Just semi-classical music and video of old vacant apartment buildings and other parts of the world. Weird. So, people are calling about my Accord, and one guy came and looked at it yesterday. Someguy wants to come and look at it tomorrow. Apparently, people are not all that interested in Honda Accords that have all the miles in the world. Yeah, I dunno either. Now, the buildings in the movie are being leveled. They are falling to the ground crazy like. Anycrap, I am trying to do all of these things like sell my damned car and sell my legos, post my resume I just completed online as well as the ad to sell my snowboard and all this other crap, and then all I can thing about is pranking my friend Rachel. Woah, this movie has no f#*king point whatsoever. Hmm. And the be all end all of infurion is that I can’t find my damned Kings Dominion season pass. It probably costs $50 bucks to get a new one, and I just want to go one more time and sure as hell don’t want to pay $50 or so for that, knowing I will find it as soon as I fork over the cash. Well, I gotta go…there is some Mexican guy coming to look at my car. Hey, the music in this movie has now changed to the music from clockwork orange. This is super odd.
(20 minutes later)
The guy is on his way to come and look at the car, and the guy who looked at it yesterday just called to tell me he wanted to come and look at again, and that he was planning to bring the money. May, this movie is weird. No point, yet there is a point. Oh, I am nervous and need to get this damn car sold.
(15 minutes later)
So, this guy hasn’t called yet and I look out my window, and there are 4 Mexicans leaning against the Accord. Huh? Yeah. We drive around the neighborhood, and the guys are speaking in Spanish and we left the girl at the damned bodega. No place but on my lap sweetheart, and that wasn’t going to happen cuz we can’t speak to each other. So they, as a collective group, are interested in the car. They are going to get money to buy the car with, and the other guy is waiting to see if the car is sold. And, viola people are bidding highest bidder for the damn thing. The fist one with a money order wins a lovely (that’s going a bit far)….well, an Accord.

No comments: