Friday, September 02, 2005

This week sucked.

I got rear ended while selling my Accord on Sunday while en route to get a money order. The cop asked if everyone was okay. I said that my neck hurt and the cop all caught an attitude with me and asked "DO YOU NEED TO BE RESCUED?" Maybe I did need to be rescued from her. So, I stood there, unaware I was standing next to the exhaust, getting all stupid lightheaded. OLD MAN who hit us stated, "It's my birthday. I was going out for ice cream and my foot slipped." (We were not in the Accord during this time, but the guy's van).

My Uncle/Godfather died. His health has been getting bad, but I didn't expect him to pass. His legs were leaking last week and he passed Sunday night. I get to go to his funeral in Pennsylvania on Tuesday. That means that I have 2 hours from the time I get out of work Monday Night to get to the Train station where I will ride for 6 hours to get to Pennsylvania at 9ish, when the funeral is at 11 am.

Apparently, we have people that were in New Orleans. Or were in New Orleans. They lost everything, like many of the people I've been talking to at work calling in. This is rough and this sux. I can't believe this crap is going on-Sure a big @$$ tv is nice, but where you gonna put it? YOU AIN'T GOT A HOUSE, or nowhere to plug it in. It's just f*#$in nuts.

What is next?

No comments: