Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Cynical side of customer service.

I am tired of whiny voices.
I am tired of stupid travel agents.
I am over people not reading terms and conditions.
I am over people yelling at me cuz their claim is denied cuz they are stupid.

I have been becoming increasingly hostile towards stupid people.
I have become a mini lawyer-getting specific about the technicalities.
I have become a bit cynical towards rude people.
I have become untolerant of ignorant people.

How are you going to call and yell at me for your stupid mistakes?
How are you going to tell me the information before my eyes is wrong?
How are you going to tell me that I am wrong?
How are you going to tell me "that's not the way it happened..."

I enjoy telling people why their claim was denied.
I enjoy reading from the terms/cond why its NOT covered.
I enjoy putting people in their place when they are dumb.
I enjoy arguing with people who are above the terms and conditions.

I would miss it if I got canned.
I would miss the opportunity to move within the company.
I would miss the compensation for duties performed.
I would miss some of the people here.

No comments: