Friday, September 09, 2005

Swedish meatballs and the people I know.

I really want a turbocharged Saab real bad. With a sunroof (if it's not a convertible) and some mutha%*&#en leather seats. Maybe a Volvo will do, but probably not. Yeah. I also want a Suzuki motorcycle really bad. I want them so bad I can taste it. It's not like I could actually drive it right now, but just having it would be nice. (I'm not materialistic at all-no siree).

I am gonna miss Rachel. She is moving to the day shift. That means we only get to play together for 1 hour everyday at school. :( Poop. I am gonna miss her. There will never be anyone like her to help me yell at the customers and let them know how dumb they are. We will continue to give the same quality customer service to each and every customer, just on different shifts.

Sean and Johnny and everyone else moved away, so there must have been a foul and mysterious odor.

Laura got me a pedicure today. I am surprised the woman would touch my feet. She scraped off like 40 layers of stuff. I've never had a pedicure before, and probably would never have gotten one-but Laura insisted. My feet are so clean and actually look decent, not like feet.

No comments: