Monday, September 12, 2005

My alarm clock.

Every morning, I wake up to different music. I mean different music every morning. R&B one morning, muzak the next. I'll probably wake up to 80's pop tomorrow. It's very odd, and I find it a bit unsettling. Not utterly disturbed, just confused. I mean one day it's Jay Z and the next it's Beethoven. Then, the next day Air Supply and the next morning it's Rage Against the Machine. I dunno what it's going to be. I find myself staring at the thing before I even hit the snooze bar in a stupor due to the sheer and utter surprise of what is playing. Now, it's one of those radios with a dial that you turn to get the station, nothing digital. Yet, I don't know really what channel I am ever listening to. It's a bit odd. I wonder if Laura is changing my radio station every night, or if my radio is possessed by dead rock stars or something. Hmm.

No comments: