Monday, September 19, 2005

Suburban honkey psychosomatic issues....

Let's try to find out the source of my headaches. I think they are psychosomatic. So I went out to the Hayride this weekend and worked until I became high and got annoying due to the epoxy fumes. It's that time of year again, time to scare the little childern and all the adults with them. I am starting to work at Pizza Hut again, and have no clue why. I think it is because its right outside my back door and I can earn some extra money. Then there is the real job, which I am about to get back into the swing of. Rachel now works with the stupid people who call during the morning hours instead of the idiots who call at night. Melissa is now in claims, but her desk is not moving. That girl that I had a problem with has moved to claims, and they got her a desk. I tried to "make friends" with her or whatever, but that wasn't going to happen, and that was her take on it. MY THOUGHTS THE WHOLE THING- after trying to be civil, I started to stew-I'm not the one who stepped out of line/acted out of character/said something I probably shouldn't have-I asked to move when she started wispering behind my back to the other side of the department. Now, She gets to move to the department I want to go to (claims) and I can't because I've got things in my file (that were false, yet brought to management's attention by a certain individual who will remain nameless who I am DEFINATELY speaking about right now) and now I can't move ANYWHERE in this company until I've been here a year due to things in my file that are petty. Yet the person who informed management of these "things" is moving up the corporate ladder, getting a raise and going to the department I wanted to move to. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
The voices in my head are not helping my headache. And I am thinking about an ex of mine now that I've heard she's pregnant and just wanted to call/drop a line and apologize for being a self-centered bastard during our relationship. I'm not trying to get back with her or anything along those lines, I've just realized over the past few months how much of an ass I was and how I made her life miserable due to my problems my issues my need for control. Arrgg I hate having issues. Welcome to Ian's Suburban Problems. Today's problem with being a cracker is............

No comments: