Sunday, May 01, 2005

Today's issue with NOLD FAITHFUL (my car)

So, I leave to come to work. Everything is as fine as it can possibly be with my car. So, I am 3 blocks from my house and something happens. The car starts running like a lawnmower. I am worried that I am not going to make it to work because I can tell the car is not running on all cylinders. I wonder which ones are providing power to the engine. I am at the Walgreens next to a big white van with a giant roof and I look over because I feel someone staring at me. Some downs syndrome kid is staring at me with this giant smile. I start pulling away as the light turns green and I keep running strong with the van. I can't help but notice that the person is still staring at me smiling. I get all the way to World Access, keep in mind running on 3 cylinders, and lose them when I pull into the lot. I am livid about the whole car until I go out during my lunch and pop the hood. Problem is that one of the spark plugs is not even attached to the distributor. Hmm that may be why the engine is running like a lawn mower. But Laura sent me this link, and the bad thing is I am considering one of these "vehicles" if the price is right. Yes, Bob I want to drive a golf cart.

http://www.mitsuoka-motor.com/english/lineup/microcar/index.html

No comments: