Thursday, May 19, 2005

SWEET MONKEY TUESDAYS!

This, being Thursday as well, was definately not one. I woke up to a redneck screaming on my answering machine at 10am, I dropped a soda and had it pour all over the "coffee table" and carpet, I opened the upside down bottle of ketchup that was left on the counter and it poured out of the bottle all over, and then dropped the bottle while putting it away, therefore splattering ketchup residue all over the refrigerator and floor. I was sure the way this day was going that my car was going to blow up on the way here; lately, it seems to want to idle at 3500rpm. How about it knew I was looking at other cars in the paper last night and behaved. Hmm.

So, I have to work this weekend, and hopefully my next day off, which is Tuesday of next week, will be a sweet monkey tuesday. I am going to see if someone can take me to look at some cars a bit up the road.

No comments: