Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I am a day off this week.

So, I thought Tuesday was actually Wednesday. I missed an appointment Monday morning. That must have been what threw my entire week off. So, I get to work and am in the middle of something and realize that I am suppossed to be in a meeting. So, I finish what I am doing and go to the meeting. I poke my head in the door and realize this is not my meeting. I apologize, but they tell me that my meeting is in another room. So, I go to that meeting and walk in. I apologize for being late; at this time I realize I am the only male in the room. They tell me the meeting is over. Then, the manager holding the meeting tells me that this meeting was not my meeting-mine is probably tomorrow and is a team meeting. I find out it is. The meeting ends and we go back to our desks.

I find out I have a meeting at 6 for this survey thing, so I go to that. The office is empty and the lights are off. I wait. I wait. I wander. I meander down to Laura's desk and perch on the side of a cubicle. She eventually looks up and I wave to her. She looks confused, so I go back to meandering around the building. No sign of my meeting. I checked the location and time a few times. Odd, the one time I am in the right place at the right time and nothing is going on. Hmm.

So, my coworker Rachel got a 2004 candy apple red Mustang Gt convertible this weekend. She had it for about 30 minutes before some moron in an Expedition plowed into the side of her car-they had to cut the door off to get her mother out. Pretty messed up. Time to eat. Later

No comments: