Saturday, June 11, 2005

Real Life and expenses and other crap.

Paying rent is not hard to do when you have the money. It is due the same time each month, so no big problem there. Car insurance and other payments like student loans and due the same time each month; again not a problem (at this point). What gets you are those crazy utility/gas, electric and phone bills that are due when the ____ ever as well as unexpected bills and groceries. You have to really strategically plan this out. The equation goes something like how cheaply do i have to eat this month in order to be able to afford my unexpected expenses and hope I don't get in trouble for bs reasons.

The other issue is do I have job security? I don't know how your job is, nor mine for that matter. I think I am operation at times on sheer terror. I am doing what I am suppossed to be doing, trying to do my job to the best of my ability by meeting all of my goals and requirements, but there is one aspect of the job that is scaring the heck out of me. The rumors and gossip and high school stuff that travels around quicker that the sound of glass shattering. Another thing is, Virginia is a right to work state. I like my job and feel proud of myself for being in the same job, same position with minimal problems for 6 months without missing a single day of work. That's right-I haven't missed a day in 6months. Impressive; It used to be I couldn't keep a job that long a few years ago. (The ADHD is not controlling me). Unfortunately, I do worry about job security and how much longer I will be employed here. I like working here and am doing all that I am suppossed to. Oddly, I have never had a job of this caliber that I was this dedicated to, and am guessing I am suffering from dilusional paranoid scitzophrenia or something.

On top of having a piece of crap car, there is some crap going on with my license that seems to be an administration error or something of that nature, but then isn't it always something or another with me???

No comments: