Thursday, June 23, 2005

The morons that Rachel and I endure....

Hats off to Rachel. She endures my hating of white people at work. Sometimes, I really hate white people. They are so dumb. Well, all people can go dumb at times, and some more than others. We enjoy making fun of the people and our comaraderie makes the shift go by quicker. There is no one else I can think of that I enjoy making fun of crackers with.

So, I have dumb people up in my phone telling me that their house is moving-is this a covered reason for cancellation? Well, it sounds like a covered reason until you realize the house is only moving due to the hallucinagenic drugs that my customer is on. Oh, Rachel where are you? I am left to face the idiot from each village alone on this evening. I hope you are having a great day off. So, on top of this, I accidently switched a day off for someone else's so he could go to a ball game. It was only after it went through that I realized I am now going to be working 8 days straight. And people be messin with me cuz I'm fat. Well, I got some news for you. I am gonna go to a smorgasbord and eat some crazy s#*& and come to fertilize your lawn you crazy chicken f*&#%. "One thousand three" is not an area code-but I wouldn't expect any less from a New Yorka than to argue with me over petty crap. At least not today. This lady has no clue what a policy number is; THIS IS THE # specific to your policy. "What is my poricy (policy) number?" You give this number to the people and they pull up your policy by that number. If it is wrong policy #, then the wrong policy will appear. Blah blah blah my commission insurance....commission insurance? Are you a travel agent? No. Commission/corrision(collision in English not Engrish)-what's the difference? Seriousry.

No comments: