Monday, June 20, 2005

New car hopefully and related realizations.

I am trying to go buy a new car tomorrow. I am trying to not get excited as something will happen and the car will be gone and I will be dissapointed as normal. Why can't good things happen for me? It seems that I am stuck in a s#&*hole life and it's a really bad afterschool special about crackheads or something. I've never done crack-why do I have to suffer the consequences and live like a crackhead? I have made great accomplishments as of lately and I all want is for someone to say "HEY, You are doing a good job at being yourself. I am PROUD OF YOU." I quit drinking and people generally respond with "hey that's great and all, I'm gonna get a beer." I quit smoking and Laura brought it to my attention that I have become "a different person" and brought up how everyone in her department feels that I should go back to smoking. I think that I am doing quite well, and my next step is to get in shape. I wonder what that will wash over me.....

I royally f#*$%d up father's day. Laura and I had tried to set it up so we could take them out together. Well, my dad can't eat spicy food so he couldn't eat at Joes-I figured he and I could eat together. He would have rather not. So, I screwed up the whole day but could you expect any less of me?

I am really tired of this bs in my life. I can't do anything right, I have to depend on others for stupid crap because I can't drive and should be nominated for loser of the year. Gosh, even Napolean has a better life than I do. I think I am going to stop waisting energy trying to be pleasant. Its just not worth it.

No comments: