Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Monkey related paraphenalia and other monkey business....

I am chatting with my coworkers on Memorial day as we are sitting around and the conversation takes a turn from cops pulling people for stupid reasons, like my pull the other day because my license plate was hanging crooked, to judges and so forth. So Steven tells us about this time in a New Kent courtroom where a woman brought her therapy monkey with her to court. The Therapy Monkey was stapped into a stroller and just getting bored by the usual court procedings. So the monkey started to throw crackers at the judge. Hmmm. Amusing. Onwards we go. Then there is the new song by Gwen Steffani-Round the block or something. Anycrap, in the middle of the song, it starts to talk about Bananas are the (explititive) and spells bananas. Hmmm. Then there is the skit on SNL where there is a talk show called "Monkeys Throwing Poo at Celebrities." To top it all off, I have a bunch of bananas in my desk. I hope that some monkey doesn't come along and flings poo at me while stealing my bananas. Hmmm.

No comments: