Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I enjoy looking out the window and crazy British people up in my telephone.

At work, looking out the window is fun. I look out the window at home, but that is usually to see which crackhead from my neighborhood is causing the ruckus. Plus, I don't really enjoy the lovely view of the ghetto we have. I hate travel agents-they are angry evil idiots.

Canadians have weird zip codes. I just talked to one and his zip was all M2H3j7. Yeah, eh. I wonder if his head was like Ike's from Southpark.

Old white people are ignorant/rude too; "You people" sent me this form. "You people" didn't send me a card. I dunno, but when some old crap says "you people" I am offended. It makes me want to rip their dentures out and then pull their depends up over their heads wedgie style. Then I would say, "NO! YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR DENTURES HANGIN OUT AND YOUR CRAP STAINED DIAPERS PULLED OVER YOUR HEAD CAN ADDRESS ME BY SIR YOU SORRY SACK OF SENIOR S#*$!"

No comments: