Friday, April 29, 2005

THE WORST FRIDAY EVER

I woke up the 5th time the phone rang this morning, and ended up screaming at Will. Unfortunately, his call followed the 4 previous ones which were hang ups, presumably for the christmas store. Sorry Will. My car smells funny on the way to work. I know, I mean funnier than usual. Like turpentine and candy. On fire. Yeah. I get to work and try to give a little friendly advise to a coworker which ends up with her pulling out the race card on me. No, Not a race car but the race card. I am so offended, upset and embarrassed by this that I start to calmly flip out. I talk to a member of management and then everything completely blows up and it turns out to be "a misunderstanding." Hmm. I still don't know how the friendly advice I was attempting to give got resulted in me be accused of making racist remarks, jokes and comments.

No comments: