Friday, April 22, 2005

Wilford Brimley has been annoying me lately.

Wilford Brimley is getting on my nerves. He can't be the Quaker Oats man anymore with those diabeatis he is always talking about. Every time I settle down on the couch to watch the Price is Right, I hear about how my testing supplies can be delivered to my door and that I don't even have to go to the pharmacy any more and hang out with the old which are eminating various ointment related smells. If it is not that, then it is for the Scooter store or Hov-a-round. How do those two old people get to the top of that rock formation on a hov-a-round. Those things can't defy gravity, can they? I mean if so I better go get pre qualified by the scooter store so that when medicare denies my claim I will still get the scooter for free.

Saw a sign today stating that old people are the highest carriers of aids: hearing aids, medicaid, walking aids, rolaids, etc. It was quite funny cuz the guy who owns the garage is 102 or something like that and still inspects cars. I know where I am taking the Accord now if it doesn't fall apart before the next inspection.

1 comment:

FireWitch said...

The Quaker Oats guy is the shit... didn't he used to have his own TV show? Anyway, I want my own scooter, and when I have full-blown diabetes I want him to deliver my meds directly to my door, in person. Not some UPS man, I want Wilford Brimley!