Friday, April 29, 2005

Help! I am suffering from an alergic reaction to life! Somebody medicate me!

At first, I thought that overtime was good. Work more, get more money. Wrong. I realized this when the government decided to pretty much keep most of the overtime that I had worked. So, now that the overtime is over, I can go back to living a semi-normal productive life. Or atleast I anticipate. So, what is going to happen next? We shall have to wait and see. Oh, I saw a bootlegged version of White Noise. I don't recall seeing a bootlegged film before, but this was funny. Everybody in the audience was suffering from the plague or something. Coughing the whole time throughout the movie-the only thing that was scarry about watching this movie was when Laura called for the cat when she went to sleep. I thought the "white noise" was calling for the cat. Hmm. Oh crap-I wonder how bad tomorrow is going to suck. Goodnight.

No comments: