Monday, October 10, 2005

Woodrow Wilson Class of 1996, Beckley WV

I just found this interesting link and am checking up on people I know.
http://www.wwhsalumni.org/1996.html

Justin EClass of: 1996Now living in: Beckley, WVDate: Monday, June 14, 2004Comments: Has anyone heard anything about our 10yr class reunion? I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again. I decided to buy a Chevy Tahoe instead of the Blazer...so if ya still live in Beckley and your windows rattle from the stereo of a Gold SUV with a chrome brushguard with a skull & crossbones on the front license plate...it's me you're cussin'!!! I hope everyone "I like" is doin good in life....and i still haven't heard from Amber McFarland, so if anybody sees her tell her to email me.....take care....and keep your ears open for my band...."White Noise"

Justin EClass of: 1996Now living in: Bradley, WVDate: Friday, March 05, 2004Comments: Hello again people! Well, let's see....I was robbed and shot in a Days Inn Hotel back in August 2000 with my fiance' Cassie Everhart (the one i messed it up with!! She took me back after months of begging and pleading). We sued the hotel and we just came back from Southern Pines, NC today from settling the case. We got quite a hefty sum of money which we'll have in about 20 days from now. I'm buying a new ZR-2 Blazer and a crotch rocket right off the bat. The rest will go to my education. I've decided to get my Bachelor of Science Degree in "Multimedia Software Programming and Video Game Design." I'm soo looking forward to it. Cassie and I are getting married outdoors this September. We're then moving to Denver, CO to get our educations there. She wants to be a Veterinarian. I hope all of you are doing well.....by the way, if anyone sees or hears from Amber McFarland, tell her i would love to talk with her online or over the phone or whatever...i'd love to know how she's doing...... I'll fill ya in on the Trials & Tribulations of the infamous Justin Elswick as they occur !LMAO!

Justin EClass of: 1996Now living in: Prosperity, WVDate: Friday, August 22, 2003Comments: Well....let's see...i always figured i was voted most likely to do time in prison...well....i did!!! Just got out last December 1st 2002...for the 2nd time. I'm living back at home now. I own my own business. "Smoother Audio and Video Production & PC Repair", and i'm about to own a second business within the next few months. I learned how to fix computers while doing time locked up, so i guess it was all for the best..even though i can't say i learned any lessons from it really. I'm still up to no good...as always. I just bought a new truck. Big jacked up red Chevy pickup. I'm all tattooed up now....and not finished either! I was with a great girl...Cassie Everhart for like 7yrs, engaged and everything...till i messed it all up with this lil ho named Heather Buzminsky!!! What a mistake that was. Now i'm in search again for a good girl with her head on straight...or at least as straight as mine. I'd love to hear from any of you who wanna contact me....unless it's to run your mouth....than just come and see me and i'll fix that for you too!!!! Well......write me and i'll write ya back!!!!Justin

No comments: