Friday, October 07, 2005

Guys and girls

Guy: I'd go through anything for u
Gurl: Good lets start with ur bank acount

Guy: Hey, c'mon, we're both here at the bar for the same reason
Gurl: Yeah lets go pick up some chicks

Guy: Havent i seen u some place before?
Gurl: Yes thats y i dont go there anymore

Guy: Ur place or mine
Gurl: Both u go to urs and ill go to mine

Guy: Is this seat empty?
Gurl: Yes and this one will be if u sit down

Guy: So what do u do for living
Gurl: I'm a female impersonator.

Guy: Hey baby whats ur sign
Gurl: Do not enter

Guy: I would go to the end of the world 4 u
Gurl: But would u stay there

Guy: If i saw u naked i'd be happy
Gurl: If i saw u naked i"d be laughing

Guy: I want to give myself to u
Gurl: Sorry i dont accept cheap gifts

Guy: I know how to please a women
Gurl: Then go the hell away from me

Guy: Whats ur phone ..
Gurl: Its in a phone book

Guy: But I dont know ur name
Gurl: Thats also in a phone book

No comments: