Wednesday, October 05, 2005

DRAMA! (Not the class from high school)

MY MOTHER HAS LOST HER MIND. MORE THAN BEFORE. She called me up this weekend screaming that she has no internet and that she cancelled Florida. (apparently she was suppossed to go on vacation or something, but due to unnecessary anger her ability to communicate was eliminated and ended up telling me she cancelled an entire state. At this time, Laura brought up the idea that this was not necessary, as Louisianna had just been "cancelled"). Blah blah blah no internet service......blah blah blah something about somebody......blah blah blah.......

About a minute into this, I screamed back that she needed to get a gun and just start takin people out. Then, she had to go. She told me she'd call then next day, but she didn't.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Too late! Hahahaha. I will never forget that!