Thursday, March 02, 2006

Crackheads on Craigslist

So, I am trying to get rid of my old Legos, and they didn't sell on ebay. So I tried Craigslist and got a few responses. At first, this seemed legit, but read the last one. Woah.

Hello, I'm Dave .I am interested in your[AD]and I'll like to know your last offering price and to see the pics and to know the present condition if it will be okay with me.I'll be making my payment Immediately.If you do I want you to get in touch with me immediately for me to proceed with the Payment. As for the shipping I'll contact a shipping agent of mine who will arranged for the Pick up as soon as the transaction is sealed.I'll be looking forward to your response. Thanks and Have a Nice day. Regards Dave.



Hello,Thanks for the fast reply,i appreciate your desire in selling your( Lego's-Vintage Shell) to me,as regards Having made me to know the asking price for your (Lego's-Vintage Shell),i will be glad if we can go ahead with the transaction right away.This is a little more about me... I am 38 years of age.i am very nice ,caring, honest, responsible, hardworking, reliable and social.i like watching movies swimming and running and reading too. I don't go to late parties , do not smoke nor drink. i am ve-ry passionate, i like to share ideas with others.All this attributes i guess you will finally see for your self if i get in. But less i forget, sometimes aggressive when provoked to an extent. ..However,i will have to issue you with a money order from U.S bank in the amount of $3,500 as this will also cover the expenses of my shipper who will be coming over to your address to pick the (Lego's-Vintage Shell)and other goods that i am purchasing in the states for en-shipment..I ought to have paid you separatel! !! ! ! ! y,but due to the policy of the company paying me off,they would only issue one check on the amount..,all you need do is to forward the outstanding amount of the funds to my shipper on receipt of receiving the payment,you will send the funds to my shipper immediately for him to come over and pick the (Lego's-Vintage Shell) for en-shipment to me here in (CANADA)....If this sounds alright! with you,please,provide me with your ......RECIPIENT'S FULL NAME (NAME ON WHICH THE CHEC K SHOU LD BE PAID UNTO)MAILING ADDRESS (YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER UNTO WHICH THE CHECK-PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT TO)Best Regards....Dave.............

No comments: