Friday, November 25, 2005

skipping stones/kidney stone #1-defeated

So, we all know by now I got the kidney stones. If you are lucky, you've heard about Dr Volvo and his pottymouth-Yes, he did say to me "So tonight, when you are f*****g some hooker and you can't nut, I don't want to get a call in the middle of the night cussing me out..."

Anycrap, stone 1 moved naturally down to my bladder and has been pressing on it for the last week. I pee every hour or so. Yeah, it sucks. So this morning, I get up to pee and I am in the bathroom. I start to urinate, and notice my pressure is off-so I use those kegel exercises to contract my bladder and increase pressure and then I get this odd sensation as the stone is exiting my body and I said"that's not right", and then I heard pa ting ting ting! and then said "that's definately not right" as the stone ricochets off the sides of the toilet.

So, I go online to yahoo images to look at kidney stones and make sure that's what I just passed-not some fossilized barbie shoe or something that my cousin has been missing for 20+ years. It is a kidney stone-and looks like a minature coral reef or something. Yup.

No comments: