Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stolen Swingsets, Saturn sunroofs and super sweet situations.

I have been up forever so far today. It is too_____to_____ and I want to go home now. Some man called me and I swore he said something about stolen pants, so I connect him to Laura. Apparently, I did not listen to the customer that well because it must have been the individual before him that had, or didn't have, the stolen pants. Anycrap, Laura emails me that apparently somebody stole this poor man's swingset out of his yard and that is why he is calling. Yeah, I know I can't stop giggling about this now. As Laura said in the email, "Who didn't see that moving down the street suspiciously?" That's a great question. The other question is who in their right mind, or apparently not, would steal a swingset? I don't have anything to respond to this.

MY SUPER SWEET SATURN SL2's Sunroof Ceases to exist and that seriously sucks. $112$ I din't have to close the dang thing at the dealership and to have them tell me it needs new rails and that would cost $610 to fix. I'm glad I din't buy the car for that reason. It's all good. It's just like I have a giant non working window on the top of my car. Hmmm.

By the way, my word for the day is DIN"T. I din't break in your house and steal your toaster, I din't tell your sister she was ugly and then knock her up and I sure din't wrap your car around that telephone pole.

No comments: