Thursday, July 14, 2005

Jeckyll and Hyde

Sometimes I am a little on edge and people die. Then there is the rest of the time, but I am not suppossed to eat sugar, and you know what tastes good yeah sugar mmm sugar and i eat the candy and drink the soda and the next thing you know I am walking around the office half naked with gummy bears hanging out of all of my orifices. I am trying to sell my crap well not crap but my legos and some car models. I want to build a house that is like a ramp or something filled with giant skylights. I am a little hyper right now. I think I might go get some coffee. I am working on writing a book, so I have been slacking off with my journal. Bugs are pesky little suckers. Want to buy my legos? Have you ever realized how thoroughly refreshing and thirst quenching water is? Years have gone by, and I can only put gatorade up there. Hmm. I would like to design my own house so that I can design it just the way I want it. I am thirsty right now and could really go for some ice water. I would like vaulted ceilings, and numerous tall glass windows, etc. Like the office kinda. Does anybody remember Cleary Canadian? My favorite flavor was the Blackberry. Mmmm. Why don't travel agents know anything?

1 comment:

FireWitch said...

Believe it or not they still make Clearly Canadian.

Either that or the 7-11 on 14th Street hasn't restocked it's shelves in a VERY long time.

I'll grab you a bottle...