Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm a trader...

Any followers of my blog may realize that I don't update everyday like I used to.....I admit I became a bit addicted to MYSPACE. I started finding all of my old friends and coworkers and the likewise, and became a bit of a myspace whore. I turned my back on my blog-I didn't have the power and social energy to do both....so I let my blog have some space. I mean there is only so much time during an 8 hr shift that you can avoid doing real work. I was actual looking at Mike's dream diary more than my own. For a while, I was posting my blog here and at myspace-a true backstabber. So, I can rant about wanting a Suzuki crotch rocket and how I want to move to California or somewhere interesting and get out of this craphole called Virginia. Oh my.

No comments: